Skip to content
Patents and Patent Applications
- Patents Issued:
- Environmental Logging System, U.S. Patent No. 10,782,446, issued September 2020.
- Packaged Microsystems, U.S. Patent No. 9,950,922 B2, issued April 2018.
- In Situ Tissue Analysis Device and Method, U.S. Patent No. 8,467,867 B2, issued June 2013.
- Micromachined Tissue-Contrast Sensor and Method for Integrating Sensors in Biopsy Tools, U.S. Patent No. 7,927,288, issued April 2011.
- Patent Applications and Invention Disclosures:
- Device and Method for Detection of Post-Surgical Infection and Other Disease, U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 63/344,850, submitted May 2022.
- Module and Method for Location Tracking of a Device within the Gastrointestinal Tract, University of Michigan Invention Disclosure, submitted Feb. 2022.
- Microfluidic Chips for Neurological and Other Biological Studies, PCT International Patent Application No. PCT/US2022/012834, submitted Jan. 2022; U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 63/138,070, submitted Jan. 2021.
- Sampling Device for Drug Development and Diagnosis of Gastric-Intestinal Diseases, PCT International Patent Application, No. PCT/US2019/012073, submitted Jan. 2019; US National Phase Patent Pending, Application No. 62/612,834, submitted Jun. 2020.
- Distributed Pressure Measurement System for Core Flood Experiments, PCT International Patent Application, No. PCT/US2020/053970, submitted Oct. 2020; U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 62/910,828, submitted Oct. 2019.
- Packaged Microsystems, PCT International Patent Application No. PCT/US2015/021100, submitted Mar. 2015.