| student evaluation |
suggested books | web sites with reference material |
papers on ontologies |
knowledge | URI Example:
Knowledge Representation |
| student's email addresses
| Schedule | Protégé
wine project |
| presentation hints
| seminar presentation evaluation
| NSF Outline
| Proposal |
| NSF example: NSF
example overview, Summary,
Description, References |
- when: Tuesday, Thursday: 5:00 - 6:30 PM
- where: Baldwin 643
- Instructor: Dr. Lawrence J. Mazlack
- office: Rhodes 834
- office hours:
- Tuesday, Thursday: 2:30-4:30 PM, and by appointment
- usually after 7 PM, Tuesday, Thursday
- by appointment
See: Suggested Books
News/Announcements (most recent first)
- It is expected that everyone attend every class. For every two classes
that a student misses where another student is presenting, their course
grade will be reduced by one grade.
- This is a child friendly course. You may bring your children to class
as long as they are quiet and do not otherwise disturb the class.
- Part of your grade is from class participation. It helps to read the
papers ahead of time in order to participate.
- When you present, please bring along copies of your presentation images.
Or, if they are done before the day of your presentation, you may email
them to the class members (including your instructor).
- When you present, please bring along a copy of the seminar
presentation evaluation form
last changed: 21 April 2010