EECS 716 (20-260-716-001)
Informal Papers on Unstructured
- R. Blumberg, S. Atre DM Review:Five article series on unstructured
- "The Problem With Unstructured Data" (pdf)
- "More Than Search" (pdf)
- "Automatic Classification: Moving to the Mainstream" (pdf)
- "Digging Into the Web: XML, Meta Data and Other Paths to Unstructured
- "Discovery: The Road to Business Intelligence" (pdf)
- Eckerson, E., "The Holly Grail of Business Intelligence,"
DM Review, February, 1998, 18+
- Grimes, S. "Structure, Models and Meaning: 'unstructured, data
merely unmodeled?," Intelligent Enterprise Magazine, March, 2005 (pdf), http://www.intelligententerprise.com/print_article.jhtml?articleID=59301538
- Grise, M., "Meta Data: The Lifeblood of Business Intelligence
Tools," DM Review, September, 1997, p 24-26
- LeBaron, M. and Adelman, S. "Meta Data Standards," DM Review,
December, 1997, p 36-41 (pdf)
- Sullivan, D. "Five Principles of Intelligent Content Management,"
Intelligent Enterprise Management Magazine, August 31, 2001 (pdf)
- Weglarz, G. "Two Worlds of Data Unstructured and Structured,"
DM Review, September, 2004 (pdf)
- last changed: 29 March 2010