CS 716 Student Evaluation
- This course will be presented in semi-seminar form.
- This means that the instructor will present some material, and the
students will present some information. The information presented by the
students will come from book chapters or articles.
- The student's presentations will be evaluated.
- Besides the presentations, students will be evaluated by
- A midterm or a Protégé
- An oral final examination
- A paper following the form of a grant proposal. A mini-research project
may be substituted.
- Class participation: Each student is expected to ask at least two meaningful
questions during each student seminar presentation.
- Class participation: Students are expected to attend all classes; generally,
missing more than two classes will indicate a lack of class participation
and may result in a reduction in course grade.
last modified: 29 March, 2010