Graduate Computer Engineering
Computer Engineering offers the following graduate degrees:
Master of Science (MS), Master of Engineering (MENG), and doctorate (Ph.D.).
The Ph.D. is jointly offered with the Computer Science Department.
The computer engineering activity area is concerned with applied computing.
- Data & Knowledge Management
- Embedded Systems
- Operating Systems
- Intelligent Systems
Faculty associated with Computer Engineering are:
- Dr. Fred Beyette, email@example.com, http://www.ece.uc.edu/~beyette/
- Dr. Hal Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.ece.uc.edu/~hcarter
- Dr. Karen Davis, email@example.com, http://www.ece.uc.edu/~kcd/
- Dr. Yming Hu, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.ece.uc.edu/~yhu/
- Dr. Wen-Ben Jone, email@example.com, http://www.ece.uc.edu/~wjone/
- Dr. Lawrence J. Mazlack, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.ece.uc.edu/~mazlack/
- Dr. Ali Minai, email@example.com, http://www.ece.uc.edu/~aminai/
- Dr. Carla Purdy, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.ece.uc.edu/~cpurdy/
- Dr. Ranga R. Vemuri, email@example.com, http://www.ece.uc.edu/~ranga/
- Philip A. Wilsey, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.ece.uc.edu/~paw/