(1) You are to present at least three papers in class.
(2) Paper presentations will start in the second week of class.
(3) There will be three presentations per class (first round).
(4) People may volunteer to speak earlier.
(5) People who do not volunteer will draw for presentation sequence.
(6) Tentatively, the first eleven presentations are those listed on the presentation schedule.
(7) After that, presenters may present: Any paper that they can find elsewhere, subject to the instructor's approval
(8) At least one class before your presentation, you must:
(9) The day of the presentation, you must come in with a copy of the evaluation form filled in.
last changed: 10 January 2011